Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a Dell pc and it is telling me that I have to put a

Customer Question

I have a Dell pc and it is telling me that I have to put a password ***** for them to unlock it. I have tried everything I can think of and what I have in my password ***** and I can't get anywhere. You may not know about this since I see that you are a Mac user. If not, can you get me to a regular pc tech?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: You did not read my answer to Mike; I don't have a MAC. I just have a regular Dell pc.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The on-line fix.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Like I said, I don't have a MAC!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me if it is asking for a password ***** Windows starts up or after?