GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I purchased new apple ipad I get to verification code the

Customer Question

I purchased new apple ipad I get to verification code the phone # is no good how do I proceed
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I am not sure I think ios8?????
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just setup passwords
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: you are the first
JA: Thank you.
Customer: now what
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need theverification code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. If you are unable to get the verification code by following the steps online , fortunately you can call APPLE support (1-***-***-****) and provide personal information including full name on account, address, possibly date of birth, etc, to prove your identity. After you have done this they can assist you with a code, and/or password *****

You can also choose to start the process online and set up a time for them to call you if there is currently a wait.

https://expresslane.apple.com/

If you have any other questions or need more help with the ipad after you have your verification code issue resolved , just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal.