Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Im trying to run a copy of 2015 turbo tax program I

Customer Question

Hi, Im trying to run a copy of 2015 turbo tax program I installed in 2016 and successfuly ran then. Now it will no run. It says it can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be verified. Is there any way to override this limitation so I can run the old program?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Moderate, Iv had it 5 years.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just re start of program with same result.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if this on Windows or Mac OS?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck