Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Apple Iphone 7, I am sorry I don't know.Please activate it

Customer Question

Apple Iphone 7
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I am sorry I don't know.Please activate it right awayI have sat on the phone about a week ago trying to get this activated and was reassured that it was. However as of today I am still showing as inactivated by Our Time. I am becoming very frustrated being as I have paid for a service that I am unable to use.
They told me that it is Apple that needs to activate it.
My Email address is***@******.***
Date of Birth is Sept 1, 2017.Please activate my Ourtime.com account. It was paid for in full through (Apple ITunes) for three months and doesn’t expire until Sept.2017
***@******.***Kimberly Massicotte
EMS Service Coordinator
Finning (Canada)
PH:(###) ###-####**@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I tried but unable to
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I contacted applt and they saide they have activated it but, I still am not activated
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What functions currently work on your iPhone please? aside from OutTime not working.