Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I wish to cancel my Spotify Account. Apparently my

Customer Question

I wish to cancel my Spotify Account. Apparently my grandchiidren put this on my pay pal account without my consent.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Apple I phone.
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 months. I don't know what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.
  1. Log in to your account : www.spotify.com/account
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
  3. Click CHANGE OR CANCEL.
  4. Click CANCEL PREMIUM.
  5. Click YES, CANCEL.
    Note: Your account page now shows the date you’ll return to the Free service. We hope you decide to upgrade again!

You can also cancel by completing this form and sending it to Spotify : https://www.spotify.com/account/cancel/pdf/

Thank you