Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My i phone is disabled from a wrong password, how do I fix

Customer Question
this? Thanks in advance...
My i phone is disabled from a wrong password, how do I fix this? Thanks in advance, Andrew Walsh
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: a long time ago. It is stuck on an old email address ID [email protected] .net my address is***@******.***
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, I did not know about that. Thanks, Drew
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is urgent that's all. Tknsx, Drew
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The only way to bypass the lock screen is to perform a factory reset on the iPhone..

From a computer, go to icloud.com/find

If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID

Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.

Select the device you want to erase.

Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.

Now you can restore from backup

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Mac Support