Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

It wont pick up the internet, chrome, yes, I tried cutting

Customer Question

it wont pick up the internet
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: chrome
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried cutting of the internet and restarted I have y fi on my compudter
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need to reconnect to the internet
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

I take it that the mac used to connect via wifi? do you have any other devices in the house that still work with wifi?