Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

We have a blank screen when we try to play hearts. I tried

We have a blank screen when we try to play hearts. I tried "John's" way to fix it, but didn't work
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I don't know. You are speaking a foreign language to me. Sorry
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Close all running apps, go into airplane mode, power off device, power on device, go into settings, Game Center and log out of Game Center. (For John this was previously accessible) Disable airplane mode and enable wifi. Log back into Game Center from settings, game center
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device are you using ? iPhone or iPad ?

If iPhone, which model ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Apple, IPad

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Try that game.

If that didn't work, then lets delete the game and redownload it. Tap and hold down the hearts game icon and it will start wiggling. Tap the small x button on it and it will be deleted. Then open App Store, search the game name and redownload it.

Then open it. Does it work now ? Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your help. It worked

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service (5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day,