Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Is there a way to increase the size of the thumbnail photos

Customer Question
at the bottom while putting...
Is there a way to increase the size of the thumbnail photos at the bottom while putting together an Ibook?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Mac OS Sierra10.12.4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes fully updated
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Maybe I wasn't clear with my question. I am working in iPhoto-creating a book. The photos I am choosing from to place in the book are at the bottom of the screen but are very veery small? I have tried going full screen but the unplaced photos are still very small.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
5/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have a trackpad?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius