Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Outlook mail is blocked, since Sunday, tried to solve the…

Customer Question
Hi, Outlook mail is...

Hi, Outlook mail is blocked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to solve the problem with Microsoft but , after a few times, they were saying the information provided was not enough to identify the owner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

What I did, I created a password ***** Google.com I needed for creating a photo site for Picassa

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
5/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Mac Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

would you like me to connect to you and resolve this?