Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an I Phone SE... using Verizon services but using I

Customer Question

I have an I Phone SE... using Verizon services but using I Message not Verizon messaging. Switching to Metro PC and cancelling Verizon. There are important text messages I need to save. I know when I switch services the texts will still be on my phone but I need to have some of them for court.My question. Is there a way to forward them to my lap top. I tried with the help of Apple Care and they forwarded but as text characters only. It was just words without boundaries showing who said what.Is there an application to download or a way to forward text messages to my lap top so I can read them as they are on my phone now? I know I can take snap shots of them, one at a time, over and over and over and over... I am just hoping for something easier then that.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

I will have to look into this and get back to you. Jay