Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I haqve a new iphone7. am trying to back up all my files

Customer Question

i haqve a new iphone7. am trying to back up all my files from a older Iphone 5. Stopped using this particular phone three years ago. My last phone a galaxy 3 is DEAD. Can't turn it on so am forced to use the old Iphone in order to get some of my old information. Have down loaded old phone to Itunes and when I connect the new iphone to start the down load it keeps asking for my apple id. Have changed id twice now and yet everytime I try to get on It keeps telling me incorrect pw. Sorry for the delay. Got a important phone call while typing
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my computer at home
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just keep typing the pw that i most recently changed to and get the same message. finally dxecided to stop changing pw and contacted you
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that i ultimately want to download the data that I put on itunes from my old iphone into the neww one
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

What is the problem with the Apple ID? Are you able to reset it when you attempt to do so?

- Jason

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jason, I have received a email saying that I owe you 37.00. I believe I stopped our correspondence in time to not be held liable for any kind of a fee. I spoke with an intermediary who only connected me to you. I asked that person a question and was not furnished with an answer but transferred to you. At that point I realized there would be a charge and disconnected, never having received a answer, only a question from you. This is not a answer and therefore I should not be responsible for any fee. I would like a refund, having never received any kind of service.

I will send in your refund request. That is how it works. You make a deposit, and are charged when I respond. The money is still in your Justanswer account, however. Simply not answering me, will not automatically give you a refund.

Yes, I asked a question because I was not furnished with the required information.

In any case, I wish you well. I will send in your refund request now.

Thank you,

Jason