Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

I can't import photos to picasa from my iphone. The I phone

Customer Question

I can't import photos to picasa from my iphone. The I phone does not show in the import drop down
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: imac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no - what needs updating?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

please try this -

Open Picasa and click "Import" on the "Library" tab to open a file browser. Click "Pictures" on the left-hand side to locate your iPhone photos. Select individual photos to add to your Picasa library and then click "Open," or press "Ctrl-A" to select all the photos in that folder.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need anything further. Thanks, Jay