Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My photos are not uploading from my iphone 6 to my iphoto on…

Customer Question
My photos are not...

My photos are not uploading from my iphone 6 to my iphoto on my Macbook Pro. Could it be because I am out of drop box space?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

Mac OS sierra Version 10.12.3 late 2013

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
5/15/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It is a possibility. Have you checked your iCloud Storage?