Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have purchased a new Ipod nano, and am not finding any

Customer Question

I have purchased a new Ipod nano, and am not finding any instructions on how to hook my new Ipod up to my ITunes. How do I GET MYnew Ipod in so I can download my stuff. You should know I am 69 and previously had my children/grandchildren to help the old gal. I am totally ignorant when it comes to computers
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Brand new Ipod nano, whatever Best Buy is now selling
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I downloaded I tunes a couple of days ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no idea how you troubleshoot.The tiny booklet that comes with the Ipod said that instructions were going be there and they weren't. As I told you if I am not using a program that tells me what to do step by step like adobe, I have no idea what to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

For the computer, do you have a Mac or Windows computer?

Please let me know