Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My I phone 6s cuts off in the middle of conversations and

Customer Question

my I phone 6s cuts off in the middle of conversations and sometimes I have to use a land line to complete my call,,,very frustrating
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Sprint
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so..should I
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to troubleshoot anything
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, does the described symptom happens even if the battery is fully/newly charged?

...50% charged?

Is the battery the original that came with the phone? ...newly purchased? ...aftermarket?