Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

CAN U HELP WITH AN I PHONE QUESTION? IPHONE 6, BRAND NEW

Customer Question

CAN U HELP WITH AN I PHONE QUESTION?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: IPHONE 6, BRAND NEW ABOUT 3 WEEKS OLD
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Phone stopped working and wouldn't charge, took it into vodaphone where I got it for and before they could investigate they said we had to take off the find my iphone function, trouble is I got it for my daughter and she cant remember her log on for iphone or the e mail she set it up with, is there anything that can be done to retrieve this info?y
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

No there is no way to recover that (you can try to rocover her Apple ID: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid ) but if the phone won't charge or turn on you can't turn that off anyway. If you bought it from them 3 weeks ago surely they have some kind of warranty?

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!