Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My wife is going to kill me. I bought her an iPad and had it

Customer Question

My wife is going to kill me. I bought her an iPad and had it synced to my account to keep our calendars up to date. I lost contact long ago, but it gets worse. She cannot get into the pad due to Apple's stinking outrageous constant "upgrading" and security BS.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I got you when I was trying to get an appointment at the store for Thursday.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I got fed up on the last 50 upgrades, and each time the operation get worse.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am behind at least one upgrade. I am totally unable to troubleshoot. Why would I drive 45 minutes to the Wellington store to wait 3 hours to get help?
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do. not have the time now to deal with it. There are other things on my plate. Hoping I survive my wife's anger and my frustration trying to use our iPads.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

This is a paid answer site not Apple do you still want help?