Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Just bought ipad mini 4. Started putting in my info. Would

Customer Question

Just bought ipad mini 4 . Started putting in my info. Would like to start over completely. However, I can't remember my password ***** Osi, I think. How can I return to factory settings?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Maybe an hour ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: General , to settings , complete reset . Read that it might take a day or two
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I want a completely clear ipad to start over . Also if this is not free I'll have to come back Friday.
JA: The Mac Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Thanx I'll try Friday.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Go to Settings / General / Reset then select Erase All Content & Settings. It will take an hour or 2 not days...

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!