Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I forgot my Apple ID password, and cannot log in to download

Customer Question

I forgot my Apple ID password, and cannot log in to download the app called Content Transfer.
JA: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?
Customer: My Apple ID has never been reset. I do not recall the last reset for the password
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not sure, unless the updates are done by the OS
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I exchanged my iphone4s (2) for an alleged updated for my and my husbands phones. In order to transfer our contacts and our photos to the Samsung Galaxy phones we need the app.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Go here and put in your info to reset your Apple ID password: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question for no extra charge. Thanks!!