Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

You kneed to know right off the bat....I'm 87 years old and

Customer Question

You kneed to know right off the bat....I'm 87 years old and not good at this computer "stuff". I've had Quicken for years, but I have 4 separate accounts, and one won't allow me to get only the last thing I put in, and I need all of that accounts items. What do I do? Is it possible to talk to someone about this? I think it would go a lot quicker.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No-one but me knows anything about it but me.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I don't know how to.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None I don't know how to troubleshoot. I need help!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I will need someone who is patient with a computer idiot.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

what version of windows are you using and also what version of quicken?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Jay,
I have an Apple Mac 2014 Version.
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

okay I will get back to you tomorrow as it's now after midnight, i will research other options for you. goodnight. jay