Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an old Blackberry bold. every few hours I get a

Customer Question

I have an old Blackberry bold.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: every few hours I get a message saying that I have to validate my Hotmail account I do validate and it asks again a few hours later
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: phone is working fine. been going on 4 days. I just keep validating. I am a senior citizen and I can't seem to find out who to talk to
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: see above
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

When that email comes thru on your phone, do you validate it there on the phone and is it a successful

message after?

On your pc,

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.