Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My books aren't delivering to my ipad...I use the Kindle ap…

Customer Question
My books aren't delivering...

My books aren't delivering to my ipad...I use the Kindle ap on it. Never had a problem until recently.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

One sec...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just recently... Not sure where to look to see what version Ipad I have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
5/10/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart, check to see if the books are delivered now.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yep...already did that.

Have you already been billed for the books? Sometimes the orders do not go thru and you will not be charged on your bank account.