Logic-Solutions
Logic-Solutions,
46389206

How can i send movies to my tv through my phone, Not sure

Customer Question

How can i send movies to my tv through my phone
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Not sure what that means
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have an I phone 6
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really don't know what I want LOL
Category: Mac
Expert:  Logic-Solutions replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to stream movies from my phone to my TV

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating