Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Business Owner at LCS
46389206

Help with I'd for apple

Customer Question

Help with I'd for apple
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Hi so you have attempted to change your ID and password ***** what happens? have you tried resetting your apple ID password ***** the apple site? here is a link to the reset page - https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Expert:  Jay D replied 4 months ago.

Please note that us experts work on a system, whereby I am only credited for my time in the event I receive a 3-5 star rating. (you need to click on the stars at the top right of the page for this question on the www.justanswer.com website) I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating