Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I don't know if you remember me but i sure u are cringing ur

Customer Question

Hey David! I don't know if you remember me but i sure u are cringing ur teeth right now if you do. we had to install some software and eventually partition my hard drive back in sept/oct of 2016 because of an outdated Appeals Court method of filing legal motions, evidence etc.well....they finally undated their system and i would like to unpartition my hard drive and remove any of the old software we installed to get my Mac by to its "previous condition."Would you be willing to help me with that? I'm so sorry u got me again...but you're the only person who made it happen and now i figure youre the only one that can make it "unhappen"Please and thanks! No hurry this time... just get back with me when its convenient for you!!
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I prefer David...if that is possible--and if HE is willing, i will be happy to wait
Time is not of the essence THIS go around... THANKS
Crystal
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It does not look like David is on.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm gonna warn you...this took WEEKS for him to help me. I really have NO issue waiting a day or two on him because I need him to undo ever single thing he did and there's no way I will remember all we did. It was months ago
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've already paid for this service and pay a monthly fee to ask questions.. which I haven't it months despite monthly charges. Why would I be agreeing to pay you AGAIN? Curious.

I am not sure what you are referring to, but I will opt out and allow you to wait for David.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You don't know what I'm referring to? We have options to pay $40/month for unlimited access-- and u just asked me for essentially another $40 to fix something I've been paying for months? You don't know how that works?
I suggest maybe you get with 'just answer' so ur customers have some idea what to expect and why they would be charged AGAIN despite monthly memberships . What the hell are we paying that for? $40 MONTHLY?? Not happy. I use to be happy with this service...till just this moment. ����
Expert:  David replied 5 months ago.

Hi Crystal.

Here are some details on what you get with membership: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-justanswer-subscription-plan-hl

As an expert on Just Answer I am only compensated when you rate my answer, so I did spend a lot of time with you but never got compensated for any time I spent helping you as you did not rate my service. The first time I helped you I asked that you rate my service but then I didn't hear from you for a couple of months. That question timed out. Then when you returned I helped again and asked you to rate my answer, but I heard nothing, and that question timed out. You also mentioned you would make it worth my while, something about an extra bonus, but I didn't hear anything since. I was a bit disappointed.

I am willing to help again, but this time I would ask that you agree to the up-front premium service, to remotely connect. This will ensure that I get something for my time.

If you want the premium service request I can set it up. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

David.