Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I want to reset my username and password for my onedrive for

Customer Question

I want to reset my username and password ***** my onedrive for mac account.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: MacBook Air 11" mid 2011 mac os Sierra 10.12.4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. this is a long standing problem that I just got around to trying to fix. Somehow I let Safari or FireFox set my username and password ***** OneDrive. They are a very long string of numbers and letters. I want to simplify them. Then I want to update my iPhone and iPad so I can access OneDrive from them.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Delete and re-load the IOS app. That's all. I tried to figure out on my own how to change the userneame and password, but failed.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Weel, I guess, how to update the new username and new password ***** my iPhone and iPad.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard Freese replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com I am ready to help you with issue so that it is easier for you to login to your OneDrive. Let me know when you would like to work on this and I will make some time available.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
May 11, 2017 after 10:00 am CDT.. Y

I will reach out to you at 11:00 am CDT. Just to make it clear, you want to change the user and password ***** you use to login to your Mac Microsoft OneDrive account. Is that correct? Please try and answer this prior to our session. This will help expedite the process and get you on your way. Thanks

Good morning. I am following up with you regarding this issue. Do you still want to work this case and get your Mac/appleid squared squared away. Please let me know by the end of the day.

One more thing. I am happy to assist. Let me know how I can hep.

This case has been inactive for three days. I am going to opt out.

Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you still there?

Hello?