Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My I pad no longer holds a charge. I know it is one of the

Customer Question

My I pad no longer holds a charge. I know it is one of the earliest versions. Is there any trade in value? What are the sizes and prices of Ipads currently available
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: ? how do I tell that. I live in South Carolina and Time Warner now Spectrum is our internet provider. I also have an I phone which is supported by Verizon
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No updates are available due to age of Unit I have been told. Cannot access unit as charge will not hold
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Shut it off and on; removed unnecessary apps. Went to Verizon store on another matter and they could not get it to charge
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify you have tried more cables to charge your Ipad?

Kind regards,

Jeff