Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ipad is disabled

Customer Question

Ipad is disabled
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 5 months ago.

please elaborate on the issue?