Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iphone 6s ibr ben given it from my friend hover it

Customer Question

i have an iphone 6s ibr ben given it from my friend hover it is disabled becaus ehe ha forgotten the passcode
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: iphone 6 s
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ibr tried putting it into trescue mode no luvk as it wont connvcrt yo my ituns
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: well my frie dhsd it sorte dand then got tforgot the passcode so sice then ive not been a ble to do amythimg
JA: The Smartphone Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: ok how much and what are the hcance sare fixing it
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: chaces of fixig it? ok $5 i cool... im sorry im not too aware of tto much of the phone to assist and im ot cmputer or pphne savvy
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you have a mac or windows computer available there?

Please let me know