Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Service Technician, Service Manager, Off Site Tech at Apple Premium Service Provider in South Florida
98729200

I've been unable to change my Apple Password. Every time I

Customer Question

I've been unable to change my Apple Password. Every time I tried, I got a message that I would have to wait several days before I can get another password. I don't remember the last password ***** used before. One of them was Ichhabmichlieb. I have two iPhone: home phone and small business. Both iphones crashed when I went overseas. I would like to download the apps that I lost but need the password ***** order to download them. Please let me know if you can help me get a new password ***** Thank you.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I was overseas for 30 days. It was in January that I tried to get a new password ***** had to leave to go to India before I was able to finish the process. When I came back in March, I tried repeatedly to get a new password ***** was told that I would be contacted in a few days. I tried again at the beginning of May and just gave up because I did not receive a response in a text or email. I don't understand why and am really hoping you can straighten this out.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Both phones were updated to IOS 10.3.1
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've not tried any trouble shooting. Anything I tried required the Apple ID which I don't have anymore
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can the Mac expert help me get a new Apple ID?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Danny Coloma replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I can try and assist you with this issue. The best I can do is log in to your computer and try to password ***** option on your computer and see what it says and see if there is a way around it. There might be a need for you to call Apple at some point. I definitely can help you create a new Apple ID with a new email address but paid Apps from the previous account would have to be paid for.