Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried syncing icloud with my iphone and mac. didn't work…

Customer Question
Hi. I tried syncing icloud...
Hi. I tried syncing icloud with my iphone and mac. didn't work and I can't remove the icloud message that states- go to one of your other devices signed into icloud to apporve this macbook pro- i have the wheel spinning and stating-waiting for approval. can't get it off of my screen.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
5/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Are you able to go to the other device and logging into iCloud? (other device meaning Mac or iPhone, depending on which one is asking you to do this)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know how to do that

What device are you seeing the message on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On my Mac pro

Are you able to log into icloud on your phone?