Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Trying to FaceTime, but can't unmet my devise during the

Customer Question
Hi, trying to FaceTime, but...
Hi, trying to FaceTime, but can't unmet my devise during the call - I can see and hear the person I'm calling, but they can only see me.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: I have and iPhone 6 and mac book pro (10.12.3) both having the same difficulty. I can see that my FaceTime is muted on my screen, but can't 'unmute' it.
JA: When did you purchase your iphone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: iPhone 6 about a year old, updated with current software 10.3.1 I have no idea what trouble shooting to try
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it...
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
4/25/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

There are several ways to control the volume of FaceTime audio or video calls and phone calls on your Mac.

• Mute yourself: Move the pointer over the call window, then click the Mute button. You can still hear the other person on the call.

To unmute yourself, click the Mute button again.

• Change the volume of your microphone: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sound, click Input, then drag the “Input volume” slider.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer