Danny Coloma
Danny Coloma, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Service Technician, Service Manager, Off Site Tech at Apple Premium Service Provider in South Florida
98729200

I have an I-phone and wanted to text a message. When I

Customer Question

I have an I-phone and wanted to text a message. When I presses the contact icon, I don't know what I did wrong and now my contacts have disappeared. I clicked on microsoft see if i could get them back from Microsoft live account. I have difficulty reading the letter and have done this so often after changing my password. it seems that nothing works now.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: OsX Yosemite version 10.10 was recently installed.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to recover my contacts info. on my iPhone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Danny Coloma replied 5 months ago.

Hi, You can try going into your phone settings Settings>Mail>Accounts and select the email account that stores your contacts and check to see if the Contacts tab is green.

Another thing you can try is to login to your email account on a web browser from your computer and see if your contacts are still stored under that email account.

Expert:  Danny Coloma replied 4 months ago.

If any of the information that I provided was helpful to you in any way then please leave me a positive rating. If not, then please let me know how I can help you.