Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I've been locked out of my Facebook acct because of bad

Customer Question

I've been locked out of my Facebook acct because of bad passwords. They suggest that I upload an important picture of myself ie: containing birthdate data & name data, covering up sensitive material if I wish.
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: About 6 mos. ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I sent email of my driver's license with data partially covered up... okay to look at... but sending it to myself didn't work, but it came out good but not uploaded,
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask what is meant when you say that, "...sending it to myself didn't work.."?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Facebook didn't receive picture because it was sent to myself, not to them. It was't uploaded to anything.

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry. The unknown end price is not worth investing more money. My initial input of acct was perfect. I have other sources. Pls verify $$$ amt.

Thank you for the update.

Your cost was $30 for the question.

You can do this yourself by following the instructions on the following page: https://www.facebook.com/hacked?refid=69

- Enter all of the requested information and continue.

- When you get to the point where it asks for a picture of your ID, is when you can upload the picture of your ID.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My input was direct & I only needed a simple sentence on Uploading to what. Sorry I took your time.

Thank you. That is what I gave you. I gave you the instructions. Did you see the instructions that I sent 8 or 9 minutes ago? I will copy and paste them below.

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No thanks but I do have your name and will attempt to use you again unless I become a victim of a new problem. I am reasonably computer literate and use Apple support at stores often & will mention this experience. I wish you well.

Are you saying that you will not rate me? That simply means that I am not given credit for my time.

You were already charged before I started communicating with you.