Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I'm unable to display the Roboform bar in Safari, after the

Customer Question

Hi, I'm ***** *****. I'm unable to display the Roboform bar in Safari, after the last update(s).
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Sierra 10.12.4
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only tried to reinstall - several times. same problem on iMac and MacBook Pro.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The problem is, Apple has brought significant changes to Safari in latest macOS Sierra. On latest Safari, RoboForm Toolbar cannot be shown, per Apple browser changes. Now RoboForm appears as a button to the left of Address bar. Don't you see it there ?

Make sure you installed latest Roboform from here --> https://www.roboform.com/

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.