Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Second opinion] I lost my iPhone here in the hospital iam

Customer Question

Second opinion] I lost my iPhone here in the hospital iam sick and need my contacts the last person sent me to a site I gave my card iam on my ipadJA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?Customer: Brand newJA: Have you installed any updates recently?Customer: Yesterday on my iPhone 7JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?Customer: You did that already and I got nothing
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The only way you could get your contacts without your iPhone in your hand is iCloud. Were you signed in to iCloud?