Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I find my passcode for, no idea, I was locked out and

Customer Question

How do I find my passcode for***@******.***
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: no idea
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I was locked out and had to have it wiped
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried original pass code for***@******.*** with no result . Vacant I eliminate e mail for Maggie.maloney@ att.net and just have the Margaret maloney one . Also I don't have thr iCloud app
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me to briefly go over your original question so I don't miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

You mention that your ipad was asking for a "passcode" but then you had it wiped. Is the "passcode" you are referring to the ipad restrictions passcode which is usually 4 or 6 digits long, that you do not remember or is it a "password" for your email***@******.*** or a "password" for your apple id?

Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

Did you still need help? Please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Expert:  Jon replied 3 months ago.

It has been a couple days without a response so I will go ahead and opt out of this question as other experts may be able to assist you at a different time. You can respond to this question at any time to let us know that you are ready to continue.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.

I will need some information before we begin:

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• Version ? (right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory