Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I lost my iPhone in the hospital they can't find it I am

Customer Question

I lost my iPhone in the hospital they can't find it I am lost
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I have iPhone 7 I am on my ipad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I did on my iPhone yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried the find iPhone app but it says I need a password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to find my phone all my contacts are on it and I am in the hospital
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Its asking for your apple id password ***** If you are not sure of what that is, you can go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your apple id and choose to get an email and or answer the security questions to/reset/recover your password.

I am not sure if you ever used icloud but you can go to https://www.icloud.com/ and type in your apple id and password ***** if you have every backed up or used icloud, you will at least see some information here such as contacts, photos, etc. You can also use find my phone from here as well.

If this helps in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps to let others know that I am here to help. If not, please let me know how I can further assist.

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

Did you still need help?

If what I posted previously helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps to let others know that I am here to help. If not,please let me know how I can further assist.

Expert:  Jon replied 4 months ago.

It has been a couple days without a response so I will go ahead and opt out of this question as other experts may be able to assist you at a different time. You can respond to this question at any time to let us know that you are ready to continue.

Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey