Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP
Hi, welcome to justanswer.com! My name is Mike.I am going over your question and I will be with you shortly.
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Unplug the computer's power cord.
3. Wait fifteen seconds.
4. Attach the computer's power cord.
5. Wait five seconds, then press the power button to turn on the computer.
6. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys before the gray screen appears. You have to do it pretty fast if you miss it just shut down by holding the power button for 10 seconds then start it up and continue with step 6).
7. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts again at least twice.
8. Release the keys. Let me know
Do you still need help or not?