Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I never sign out of my E-mail account and only have access

Customer Question

Hi, I never sign out of my E-mail account and only have access on my phone because of it, but when I went to the email icon today to get some information I have in an email, it didn't come up with my mac account, it just comes up with a list to choose from, none of which are Mac
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I use my phone exclusively for everything, but I don't know anything about trouble shooting when things like this happen
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes but I've installed updates in the past and it didn't knock out my email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: powered off and back on
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Somehow your email account got deleted from your iPhone. Have you tried adding it back ? You can choose iCloud or Other to add your .Mac or .Me or iCloud account

Let me know how it goes please