Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am so feed up with apple password BS. I had a password,

Customer Question
I am so feed...

I am so feed up with apple password ***** I had a password, used it a couple times then got invalid password. Just entered a new password ***** Apple the Great saig try again. My cell number is(###) ###-#### Call me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

10 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reset my password ***** the one I had went away

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

What is next

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin