Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is locked and my apple ID and password are not

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked and my apple ID and password ***** not unlocking it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

About six month ago or so

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying my ID and passwork over and over.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jay D, Computer Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jay D
Jay D, Computer Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to help you. I'm a computer business owner based in Scotland - UK. I have over 10 years experience in computing and a Bsc Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.

I will try and assist you, please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you.

Please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant.

We appreciate your patience.

can you please go here and try logging in and let me know if it works or not - https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Hi were you able to login on the apple website? Jay