Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Contact Us Ask Mac Questions iPhoto Tech Support Connect…

Customer Question
Contact Us Ask Mac Questions...

Contact Us
Ask Mac Questions iPhoto Tech Support
Connect one-on-one with a tech who will answer your question
Not an iPhoto Tech Support Question?1
Ask your question
A tech usually responds in minutes.
2
Connect with a tech
Verified professionals confirmed by a third-party verification firm.
3
Talk 1-on-1 online
Receive the tech's answer and ask follow-up questions if needed.Mac
Other / General Tech
3 Mac Support Specialists are Online Now
JustAnswer in the News:What Customers are Saying:Hi John, Thank you for your expertise and, more important, for your kindness because they make me, a ... Bill M. Schenectady, New York< Previous

Next >
Meet The Experts:Mike's Avatar
Mac Medic
Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.< Last

Next >Related Mac Topics
mac
macbook
safari
mac experts (you
thing — mac
mac support specialists
macbook pro
iphoto
apple id
mac technician
macbook air
mac book
mac os
ipad air
time machine
imovie
10.6.8
apple store
mac book pro
apple logo
mac pro
apple password
os x el
disk utility
new ipadIphoto Questions
Date Submitted
I want to import an iphoto library from an external hard
3/25/2017
I am trying to upload photos from my iphone to my desktop
3/25/2017
I tried to send a photo from Iphoto and received the message
2/13/2017
I updated to a new operating system and my iphoto is not
2/13/2017
I have put together an iphoto slideshow and am trying to
2/11/2017
Iphoto will not export the slideshow. It just stops
2/4/2017
Ashik, I just loaded some recent photos from my iPhone5S
1/30/2017
I had El Capitan OS X 10.11.6 installed; found once how to
1/25/2017
In my iphoto program, when I try to open certain photos, I
1/24/2017
1/24/2017RSS
Next 10 >
JustAnswer LLC is in no way associated with or endorsed by iPhoto. All other brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Mike, Mac Technician
Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
Pearl Wilson, Mac Technician's AssistantWelcome! What's going on with your Apple device?
A+ rating with BBB VeriSign Secured
How JustAnswer Works

Register

Login

Tell a Friend

Become a Professional

Contact Us

Sitemap
About Us

Careers

Terms of Service

Privacy & Security

Affiliates

Expert Referrals
Pressroom

Related Categories © 2003-2017 JustAnswer LLC
what is latest version of iPhoto for Mac?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

I have iMac, about 7-9m years old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yosemite verion ofOS

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just want to load latest version of iPhoto I have version 1.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

370.42.0

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
U told me first I would decide how much answer was worth. I still have no answer and U want impose another fee of $39 to solve by remote connect,.where do I GET LATEST VERSION if iPhoto. iTunes says not available.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
pls connect and talk to me. No $39 remote charge yet.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have OS X El Capitan. what version of iPhoto goes with that?
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask what the problem is today so that I can help?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I see that you have come to this page, but have not responded to my questions.

The only way to contact me is on this page. If you replied to an email, I do not get those responses.

You may send your response below in the text box. After you type your message, click the Send button to send me the message.

Sending me messages doesn't cost anything extra.

- Jason