Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new router and modem and got my mac pro hooked up to…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new router and modem and got my mac pro hooked up to the internet okay, but having trouble getting my Canon MX922 printer to respond to my computer. Wireless.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Don

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't uderstand the question.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The first question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to be able to use my printer. Thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
4/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK If I connected and had a look?
Thanks
Kevin