Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen coming up with in different languages and when put in…

Customer Question
Screen coming up with...

Screen coming up with Hello in different languages and when put in apple id its keeping me locked out f my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

It did this same thing abut a month ago and i went to at&t store and somehow we were able to log back in but it wasnt my original password ***** i used.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only gone to the at&t sotre about an hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

This phone has been acting like it wants to shut down lately. im not sure whats the problem

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 year ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you clarify what message you receive when trying to sign in with your Apple ID?