Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Lost or stolen phone we have the app find my phone. Mac os…

Customer Question
Lost or stolen phone...

Lost or stolen phone we have the app find my phone

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you runninng?

Mac os sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We are tring to find the location of my lost or stolen phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

To locate your iPhone with Find My iPhone, it must have been enabled on the iPhone beforehand. If it was, and you can still login with the same Apple ID, then go to this link and login to check if it can be located:

https://www.icloud.com/find

Let me know any more information you have, or any further questions you have.

If finished please take a moment to rate my service, thank you!