Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple id is linked to an old email and I can't sign in.

Customer Question
My apple id is...

My apple id is linked to an old email and I can't sign in. do I set up a new apple account or what should i do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I have been trying to reset it but my old email is not in use anymore

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got a new ipad and I thought the apple store updated everything

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to change my password, but the problem remains that my apple account uses an obsolete email. I dont know how to change my email on my account

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 year ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Have you made any purchases under the old Apple ID previously?