Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

WHAT COMPANY ARE YOU WITH? IS THIS A SECURE NETWORK? I HAVE…

Customer Question
WHAT COMPANY ARE YOU WITH...
WHAT COMPANY ARE YOU WITH? IS THIS A SECURE NETWORK? I HAVE A WIRELESS BABY CAMREA MODEL SEER 1001RWN IT ALSO HAS A SANSONG MONITOR. SOME HOW SOMETHING HAPPENED AND THE MONITOR NOW DOES NOT SHOW A PICTURE OF THE CRIB OR ANYTHING. IT SAYS OUT OF RANGE AND JUST HAS A BEEP. I CAN NOT HEAR THE BABY IF SHE CRIES, THS IS A PROBLEM. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANY SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO WALK ME THROUGH HOW TO GET THE MONITOR TO WORK IN SINC WITH THE CAMERA AGAIN!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi

Can you give me the serial number of the device please?

Thanks

Kevin

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The serial number on the camera is: s/n: KHSS69MD901MQE
I am not sure of the next to the last letter. I think it is a Q but it could be O There is a small black mark on it that makes me think it is Q.

The full make and model please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already gave you much of this information, but I will now type it again and what else I see on the camera.
wireless baby camera Model : SEP-1001RWN, DC 6V ...O. 8A, FCC ID: NLMSEP1001RWN
M/C: SEP-1001RWN/CA S/N: KHSS69MD9010MQE SAMSUNG TECHW IN CO.,LTD MADE BY SAMSUNG IN CHINA
The monitor says: samsung SEW-3037W DC IN 6V That is all it says on the monitor.
Now you have everything on the camera and everything on the monitor. PLEASE HELP ME GET THE TWO WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN! THANK YOU!

It says here it needs serviced due to a hardware fault, the only thing you can really do is take it back to the point of purchase, sorry!