Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just want to know the easiest way to transfer all my songs…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is***** just want to know the easiest way to transfer all my songs from IPad Air to my computer before I sell my IPad???

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My computer is a HP Pavillion and I'm running it with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Not really all i want is my songs back into my computer

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
3/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 1 year ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Tom,

Click here: https://macroplant.com/iexplorer/tutorials/how-to-transfer-songs-from-iphone-into-itunes

Follow the steps along with the program to transfer the music to your computer.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.